Pooper Scooper services are becoming more popular then ever! It’s important that Scoop Troop stays ahead of the curve by providing the highest quality service by communicating clearly with our customers. Keep scrolling to see how our pet waste removal process works and get signed up today!
The Sign Up Process
Your Service Appointment
Scoop Troop Policy & Terms
- Quotes in most cases are accurate, however no pricing is final until the yard is fully inspected on the first visit. We will communicate with you if there is any price change before starting services.
- Customers that choose to pause services for any reason will be subject to initial cleaning fees before being added onto monthly service.
- Payments for initial or one time cleanups are due upon completion of the job.
- If you move forward with monthly service after an initial cleanup you will be billed for the remainder of the month on your second cleanup.
- Payments for reoccurring services are due on the first day of each month prior to receiving services.
- If payments are late you will be subject to a $10 late fee.
- If payment is not received before the first cleaning of the month you will be removed from the service schedule.
- The monthly fee is based on a 52 week calendar and averaged out over 12 months. For months with 5 weeks instead of 4 you will not be charged for the extra visit as it is built into the monthly pricing.
- When first linking a debit or credit card to your online portal a test transaction for $1.50 will occur. No money is actually taken out of your account.
- Scoop Troop operates 12 months a year and will always show up when weather conditions are safe regardless of rain, snow, or other unfavorable weather conditions.
- If we are unable to provide service one week due to unsafe conditions we will perform double duty the following week and you will still be charged for the full month. This is because there is just as much pet waste and time spent on each yard.
- Clients who maintain their subscription throughout the winter will not be charged for a spring cleanup when all of the snow melts and will continue on with their subscription plan with locked in rates.
- If Scoop Troop is unable to gain access to your yard because the gate has been locked you will still be charged for the cleaning, however Scoop Troop will pull double duty the following week.
- Your Scoop Technician will knock at the door and make attempts to call you before skipping your yard that day. You will be notified via the customer portal as well.
- Scoop Troop has no contracts and customers can cancel services at any time for any reason with 48 hour notice. Customers can call in to cancel, or update their subscription plan through the customer portal.
- Customers that pause services for certain times of the year will be subject to initial cleanup fees, or spring cleanup fees when they return to their monthly subscription.
- If a customer cancels services half way through the month they will be refunded for services that have occurred. The refund will be processed to the payment method on file in the customer portal.
- Scoop Troop loves working with dogs! Our technicians have no issue working with your dog in the yard.
- If it is evident that your dog is aggressive, or will not let us clean the yard we will make attempts to contact you by knocking on the door, calling, and updating your online portal. If we are unable to clean due to a dangerous dog you will still be charged for the visit and Scoop Troop will pull double duty the following week.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Scoop Troop stands by its work. If you are unsatisfied with any cleaning we will send a technician out to reclean your yard until you are satisfied.