Fees for poop scooping services depend on a few factors:
- The Number of Dogs
- The Size of Your Yard
- How Long From Your Last Scoop
Scoop Troops pricing starts at $12.00 – for an accurate price quote click here.
Dogs do their business all year around, and so do we! Regardless of the weather, we are almost always out cleaning yards to the best of our ability.
In the rare event we are unable to scoop due to weather conditions we will pull “double duty” the next time we come out to clean.
In most cases, yes! Our team loves animals, and it’s the reason many of our staff members work at Scoop Troop. However, there are cases when dogs can be aggressive and may not allow our staff to enter the yard safely. If this is the case we may ask that you restrain your dog to a safe area before we can clean.
- Your yard must be easily accessible
- Lawns should be cut on a regular basis without large amounts of leaves or debris. Autumn in the scooping industry is known as “poop camouflage season.” Please be mindful that we can only pick up what we can see.
- Gates should be free of snow & Ice and unlocked when we arrive. If you provide us with gate codes we will always lock up once we are done.
- Aggressive dogs must be left indoors on scheduled service days.
- If you know you will not need services please give us at least 48 hours notice.
Scoop Troop has several different payment methods available.
- The preferred method of payment is through the Scoop Troop App powered by Sweep & Go. You can setup automatic billing through the app or pay as you go.
- Cash or check